- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary, includes 12mm 14g silver alloy nipples - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
$10.80 - $11.35
- Replacement straight pull spokes for Zipp 88 (Front) and 188 (Rear) Hubs
Straight pull spokes and nipples from Zipp
Page 1 of 1