- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
The Descendant 6K DUB crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. Optimized 6000 series forged aluminum arms support the X-SYNC 2 chainring to provide complete chain control. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability. - SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset - Optimized 6000 series forged aluminum arms - Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability - Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains - DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately BB Included: No Chainring BCD: SRAM Direct Mount Crank Intended Use: Mountain Number of Chainrings: Single Drivetrain Speeds: 12, 11, 10 Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs
Whether your target is high speed or big air, an unwavering focus on dependability and style can never be overlooked. Blending the experience of countless DH podiums, big mountain competitions and film sessions, the new Descendant DH crank brings clock-beating weight savings to freeride burliness—at a price that will leave money for the next adventure. Meet your gravity goals—Descendant. - Arm Material: Aluminum - Chainring Material: Aluminum - Available Arm Lengths: 165mm, 170mm - Compatibility: Any 1x drivetrain - Colors: Black - BCD: 94mm - Bottom Bracket: GXP 83mm/PF GXP 104.5/107mm, PF30 83mm - Chainrings: 34T X-SYNC - Interface: 24mm, 30mm - Chainline: 57.0mm
TruVativ's Ruktion 1.0 cranks are tough and ready to rock with 3D-modeled aluminum arms and a chainguard. The chainring is heat treated for strength and to keep it all spinning smooth, the Howitzer bottom bracket features Gutter Seal technology to keep grime where it belongs — outside of the bottom bracket bearings.
TruVativ's Stylo 1.1G is made from race-proven 7050 aluminum for great strength and superb stiffness. The crankarms and GXP spindle keep the weight down and TruVativ's sealed GXP Team bottom bracket gives you durable, smooth action that rolls season after season. Plus, the 1.1G's chainring boasts hard-coat anodizing to increase strength with the longevity you expect from TruVativ.
$42.99 - $45.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
$25.99 - $29.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
• Singlespeed crankset • Forged alloy crank arms • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 42-tooth chainring • Double chainring guard • Bolt Pattern: 104 x 4-bolt • 670 grams
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline
$59.99 - $66.99
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Alloy arms • Replaceable steel chainrings • Does not include BB • Bolt Pattern: 104/64 x 4-bolt
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and double chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - 45mm chainline - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS
$12.99 - $17.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
- Steel chainring with forged alloy crank arms and chainguard - Compatible with 3/32" chains - Riveted chainring - Spindle Type: 118 SQR JIS - Bolt Pattern: Riveted - Speed: 1
• Compatible with mini hex chainrings
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
$9.99 - $14.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
Light and strong, these Specialized S-Works carbon road arms, and spider give you the competitive advantage. - Light and strong, these S-Works carbon road arms give you the competitive advantage. - Hollow carbon crank arms offer superior stiffness. - Oversized alloy spindle with Hirth coupling interface. - Fits Specialized road frames with OSBB or PF30 bottom bracket shell. - BB30 compatible. - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains. - Finish: Unidirectional carbon fiber - Spider: 110BCD
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Compact Crankset boasts light, strong and stiff hollow, cold forged-aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The compact chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting.
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Triple Crankset boasts light, strong and stiff, hollow, cold forged-aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The three chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting.
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn-out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Compatible with 9-speed chains - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: not_included - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2
Shimano's CX50 Crankset features lightweight, hollow-forged aluminum arms and two-piece construction for high-efficiency power transfer to get you through the mud and on the podium. The 36/46 chainring setup is a 'cross friendly combination, and Shimano's wide pitch crank design eliminates chain rub in cross-gear situations. SG-X chainrings boast the shift-at-will performance Shimano is known for.
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. The smooth shifting rhythm allows you to maintain speed and acceleration over challenging terrain. Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance. Features: - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Stable shifting performance in any suspension position - Single spike structure for stable shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 51,8
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Its smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and provides optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding. Features: - HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (3x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 50
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. The close step tooth profile allows for smooth shifting so you can maintain speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Features: - Chain Line 3mm Outboard Crankset (2x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Stable shifting performance in any suspension position - Single spike structure for stable shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 51,8
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Page 1 of 6 Next page