$42.95 $50.00 14% Off
Keep the road grime and water off your clothes with a durable fender set made specifically for the Roll. No-fuss installation means you can add them quickly and easily, so you're always ready to ride. - Valuable and durable plastic fender set for Roll. - Designed for 650b x 2.3" tires. - Stainless steel fender stays and hardware. - Rear fender supports Plug and Play frame mounting. - Front: 660mm / Rear: 1050mm
Keep the road grime off your clothes, and arrive in style, with a durable fender set made specifically for the Turbo Como. It's all dry roads from here. - Durable fender set that's specifically designed to fit the Turbo Como. - Designed for 650b x 2.3" tires. - Stainless steel fender stays and specific alloy hardware ensure the perfect fit for your Turbo Como. - Front fender supports Plug + Play mounting. - Front Length: 790mm - Rear Length: 1180mm
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
The DRY-TECH fender set is an engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. The fenders are made of a lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. It's also been engineered in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel in order to improve protection and to minimize water spray. The fenders are available in three different sizes (35, 45, and 52mm), and they're designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels—with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. Lastly, for a finishing touch, the fenders include heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware. - Engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. - Lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. - Engineered in Specialized's Win Tunnel to improve protection and minimize water spra.y - Designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels and with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. - Heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware.
Fear the rain no more, have fun and stay dry with Specialized's Plug and Play Fender Set!
This Turbo dedicated rack, fender, and rear light set adds functionality to your Specialized Turbo and supports the Racktime accessory-system. The integrated rear light connects easily with your Turbo and can replace your seatpost light system. • Includes Specialized Turbo aluminum rear fender, rack, and LED rear light • Easy assembly allows you to mount to your Turbo within a few minutes • Uses existing light power source cable • Compatible with Racktime rack accessories and spring clip • 25kg rack load capability
$16.00 - $21.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
- Designed for compatibility with the Giant Defy Aluxx and Liv Avail Aluxx bikes - Quickly adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full coverage protection
- Suitable for all kinds of urban/commuter bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full cover functionality
- Unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate construction - Quick adjusting stainless steel hardware - Compatible with 700 x 25-32 road tires
Giant's Speedshield Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. The clip-on, quick release attachment system is fast and secure. When it starts to rain, snap them on, and when the sun starts to shine they come off just as easily. High-strength plastic gives years of reliable service.
Giant's Speedshield Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. All-weather polycarbonate construction offers years of reliable service, and the adjustable stainless steel hardware is stable and easy to install.
- Designed for compatibility with 700c bikes without mounting points - Ideal for Giant Defy Advanced and Liv Avail Advanced disc brake bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system offers flexibility for bikes without fender eyelets - Full coverage protection
Page 1 of 1