- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
$33.99 - $37.99
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
$199.99 - $209.99
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
$27.99 - $31.99
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
Lighten the mood with Specialized's Chisel Carbon Fatboy Rigid Fork. The uni-directional full carbon monocoque structure with carbon legs, crown, and steerer is featherweight. It's got a 160mm post mount for brakes, an integrated aluminum crown race, and aluminum dropouts that are compatible with 135mm hub and SBC OS28 end-caps for increased stiffness.
Sure, there are plenty of lightweight XC forks out there, but racing demands so much more. Nimble handling, gram-obsessed weight, buttery damping — combined they all make the difference between a good fork and a great fork. And with this in mind, the all-new RockShox SID World Cup Brain fork has been completely redesigned to meet the demands of XC racing, and hyperbole aside, we can confidently say that it sets the bar for race-worthy performance. The new SID has many new features, but the main attraction is its use of our proprietary Brain technology. Made famous on the rear of our Worlds-winning Epic, the Brain system knows the difference between rider and terrain inputs — staying firm in hard accelerations on smooth ground, and effectively soaking up imperfections when the trail decides to fight back. This translates to the highest efficiency possible when hammering up climbs, and smooth compression on the descents — all without ever having to flick a switch. The World Cup Brain edition of the SID is not just a slight upgrade over the RLC and XX models. Along with the integrated Brain technology, it utilizes a carbon fiber steerer and crown, which reduce weight by over 100 grams and increases the overall stiffness. Also adding to the stiffness of is the short-travel-specific design. Leaving the 120-millimeter segment to the trail category, RockShox’s engineers were able to focus on the 80- to 100-millimeter travel range, and therefore develop lighter and stiffer uppers and air shafts. This new design, along with SRAM's Torque Caps (they create an enhanced interface between the hub and fork dropout), Power Bulge technology that reinforces the lowers, and 110-millimeter Boost spacing, keeps torsional stiffness high, allowing you to point-and-shoot while descending. Last, but certainly not least, on the feature spec is the Solo Air spring that’s customizable with RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens. The Solo Air spring lets you adjust pressure with a single Schrader valve that controls the pressure in both the positive and negative air chambers, making adjustments to pressure simple and intuitive. To customize ramp-up preference, RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens can be added to create a suspension curve that’s custom to your preferences. - Tapered, full-carbon crown, and steertube, for optimized stiffness, steering precision, and light weight. - 110mm hub spacing, Power Bulge technology, and Torque Cap compatibility provides un-rivaled stiffness for an XC fork. - Top adjust Brain damper for on-the-fly Brain fade tuning. - RockShox Solo Air spring and Bottomless Tokens make setup easy and customizable. - Designed specifically around 100mm of travel for an optimal combination of weight savings and stiffness. - 29" wheel only - 51mm offset
$349.00 - $369.00
Light (actually, very light)? Check. Easy to set up? Check. RockShox ride quality? Check. Too good to be true? Not if you are referring to the RockShox 30 Gold, featuring Motion Control damping. - Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fast Black aluminum upper tubes - Solo Air spring
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process. - TurnKey damper - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Coil - Negative Spring: Coil - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm - Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
The RockShox Paragon suspension fork combines the premium level of performance and features mountain bikers have come to expect from RockShox, now with a purpose-built 700c trekking design. Its lightweight, infinitely tunable Solo Air spring and Motion Control damper allow the rider to fine tune the fork for those cherished stretches of either path or pavement. Paragon’s thoughtful design combines a unique light mount on the fork brace and fender and rim/disc specific mounts integrated into the fork legs. Even the dynamo wiring runs under a sleek integrated cover up the fork leg, keeping it safe and concealed. Paragon makes trekking both smart and simple. - Standard with Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment - Integrated mounts for fenders - Unique light integration at the fork brace - Integrated wiring and cable management for running a dynamo - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 46mm - Steerer Tube Length: 262mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping , Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 45mm
The RockShox Recon sets the benchmark for value-based performance. Recon represents a perfect partnership between Reba’s lower legs and bombproof RockShox steel Fast Black upper tubes. Adopting the Reba chassis allowed the design team to employ shorter upper tubes, which means Recon just went on a serious weight-loss program. The Motion Control damper features low speed compression adjustment to lockout. - NEW "E-MTB" decal for Diffusion Black options - Fast Black steel upper tube finish - Solo Air spring - OneLoc remote compatible
The RockShox Recon sets the benchmark for value-based performance. Recon represents a perfect partnership between Reba’s lower legs and bombproof RockShox steel Fast Black upper tubes. Adopting the Reba chassis allowed the design team to employ shorter upper tubes, which means Recon just went on a serious weight-loss program. The Motion Control damper features low speed compression adjustment to lockout. - NEW "E-MTB" decal for Diffusion Black options - Fast Black steel upper tube finish - Solo Air spring - Right OneLoc remote included
Page 1 of 2 Next page