$49.99 - $69.99
Use these quick release adapters to put a racing bike with disc brakes or a mountain bike with a quick-release skewer in a Tacx direct drive trainer. Both axles are supplied with an adapter set so you can select the right combination for your bike. These axles are only suitable for the Tacx direct drives.
$55.95 - $65.00 $65.00 Up to 14% Off
The Starter Kit has all of the basic necessities required to get you out riding prepared and safely. It contains two bottle cages, a durable, efficient pump, tire levers, and a water-resistant saddle bag to house it all. - Mini Wedgie saddle bag provides 48.5 cu. in. of easily accessible storage—ample room to house tire levers, small pumps, and basic nutrition. It's also treated to be water-resistant, and features an internal neoprene sleeve to safely hold tools. - Two Roll Cage bottle cages are light, dependable, and easy on the eyes, making them the perfect solution to your hydration needs. - Air Tool Flex Road pump is lightweight, durable, and features a twin Presta and Schrader valve on the T-Head. It's hose has built-in flex to alleviate stress on the tube's valve, while its inverted barrel design is efficient and allows for easy, high-volume pumping.
Giant's Progeny Child Carrier Bike Stand is a dual-legged kickstand that adds stability and confidence when getting your young rider secured in their bike-mounted child seat.
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
Replace an old Topeak babyseat or just change color for a new look. - Replacement Pad Set only for Topeak Baby Seat II
•Uses one 9v battery (not included) •Fits most handlebars
$19.99 - $21.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
• Forged alloy construction • Center mount design • 285mm w/top plate • Cut to length • Foot boot included
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels • Aluminum
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
This pair of Sunlite M5x20 bolts with 6mm spacers is perfect for when components and accessories interfere with each other and additional space is needed. - Makes room for derailleurs, fenders, racks and more - Size: M5 x 20mm w/6mm spacer
- Provides 45mm of incremental height adjustment for the extension riser stack on the Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar. - Includes two 5mm spacers, two 10mm spacers, four 20mm spacers, and all necessary hardware.
- Replacement pads & holders w/ Velcro; for Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar
Specialized's C50 carbon extensions allow for a low aggressive aero position or a high-leverage position for climbing. Their 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Mate Specialized's Clip-On Clamp to a pair of aero extension bars and get time on your side. Their 22.2mm diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket extensions, and with a one-bolt hinge system, they're simple to install.
Keep your pants clean with SKS's Chainboard chain guard. This handy device bolts onto the chainstay and bottom bracket, and utilizes a telescoping design to fit a wide variety of frames.
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
Page 1 of 2 Next page