• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible (included) • 504g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
Speedplay's Light Action Chromoly pedals are the easiest Speedplays to get into, so they're the perfect solution for seasoned cyclists with delicate knees, and first-time clipless-pedal users alike. They provide 15-degrees of knee-saving float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so you don't work against spring tension. Their compact and low-profile design positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and excellent cornering clearance. They boast chromoly axles with needle and cartridge bearings for smooth spinning and feature dual-sided entry and early release for super easy starts and stops.
Speedplay’s new Walkable Cleat technology for Ultra Light Action pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Ultra Light Action Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward. Included with the cleat sets are handy plugs called Cleat Buddies for use when walking in dirty conditions. Cleat Buddies prevent debris contamination by fitting into the cleat’s center cavity. When you are ready to ride, Cleat Buddies can be easily removed for riding and conveniently snap together to fit in a pocket or bag. - Grippy, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved traction - Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Replacement Ultra Light Action Walkable Cleat Covers and Cleat Buddies are available separately
$55.00 - $65.00
Speedplay’s Walkable Cleat technology for Zero pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward. - Grippy, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved traction - Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid - Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are streamlined to reduce drag and are compatible with all models of Zero Pedal Systems - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Replacement Zero Aero Walkable Cleat Covers and Cleat Buddies are available separately
$199.95 - $224.00
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard. - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
$68.95 - $80.00 $80.00 Up to 14% Off
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last.
$157.95 $185.00 15% Off
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
$51.95 $60.00 13% Off
Strong and light, Specialized's P.Series Pedal Dirt provides plenty of traction and strength, while utilizing a wave washer friction system to minimize “free spin” when taking your feet off during tricks. •Glass-reinforced nylon composite •Wave washer friction system restricts pedal rotation, keeping your pedals where you want them during no-footed tricks
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding.
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
From the company that pioneered clipless pedal technology come the Tour de France-winning Keo 2 Max Carbon pedals. They feature carbon bodies with stainless-steel platforms for low weight, easy entry and exit and exceptional durability. The wide contact area and the low-profile design place you closer to the pedal axles for optimum stability, maximum power transfer and a lower center of gravity that helps your cornering. These pro-level pedals have customizable release tension as well. - Usage: Recreational to Competition - Body: Carbon - Axle: Chromoly + - Pedal Stack Height + Cleats: 17.3mm - Contact Surface Area: 500 mm² - Float: 8 or 12 adjustable spring - Cleats: Kéo Grip Cleats - Pedal Weight: 125 grams (312 grams per pair with cleats and screws) - Pedals Thread 9/16-inch
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms. - Includes 10 washers
• Forged alloy body and cage • Oversize oval design • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 467g pair
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
- Custom pedal adaptor set - Allows foot to be fastened to any pedal front and rear - Great for lost mobility or handicap applications - Allows for up to size 13 shoe - Includes plates, hardware, and Frt. / Rear strap system
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• One-piece resin body • Barefoot friendly rubber surface • Includes reflectors
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Nylon folding pedals with one piece composite body - Perfect for use on folding bikes or others that are frequently transported - 9/16" axle fits most standard cranksets
• Aluminum body with rubber • Chromoly spindle
• Galvanized steel pedal body • 2-piece block platform • Boron axle • Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector • 553g pair
• Chrome plated steel body and cage • Built in reflectors
• Rubber platform increases comfort and grip • With reflectors
• One-piece ABS resin body • Non-slip rubber surface • Boron spindle • 388g pair
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 446g pair
Page 1 of 6 Next page