• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible (included) • 504g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
Speedplay's Light Action Chromoly pedals are the easiest Speedplays to get into, so they're the perfect solution for seasoned cyclists with delicate knees, and first-time clipless-pedal users alike. They provide 15-degrees of knee-saving float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so you don't work against spring tension. Their compact and low-profile design positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and excellent cornering clearance. They boast chromoly axles with needle and cartridge bearings for smooth spinning and feature dual-sided entry and early release for super easy starts and stops.
$199.95 - $224.00
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard. - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
Strong and light, Specialized's P.Series Pedal Dirt provides plenty of traction and strength, while utilizing a wave washer friction system to minimize “free spin” when taking your feet off during tricks. •Glass-reinforced nylon composite •Wave washer friction system restricts pedal rotation, keeping your pedals where you want them during no-footed tricks
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding.
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
From the company that pioneered clipless pedal technology come the Tour de France-winning Keo 2 Max Carbon pedals. They feature carbon bodies with stainless-steel platforms for low weight, easy entry and exit and exceptional durability. The wide contact area and the low-profile design place you closer to the pedal axles for optimum stability, maximum power transfer and a lower center of gravity that helps your cornering. These pro-level pedals have customizable release tension as well. - Usage: Recreational to Competition - Body: Carbon - Axle: Chromoly + - Pedal Stack Height + Cleats: 17.3mm - Contact Surface Area: 500 mm² - Float: 8 or 12 adjustable spring - Cleats: Kéo Grip Cleats - Pedal Weight: 125 grams (312 grams per pair with cleats and screws) - Pedals Thread 9/16-inch
• Forged alloy body and cage • Oversize oval design • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 467g pair
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• One-piece resin body • Barefoot friendly rubber surface • Includes reflectors
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Nylon folding pedals with one piece composite body - Perfect for use on folding bikes or others that are frequently transported - 9/16" axle fits most standard cranksets
• Galvanized steel pedal body • 2-piece block platform • Boron axle • Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector • 553g pair
• Chrome plated steel body and cage • Built in reflectors
• Rubber platform increases comfort and grip • With reflectors
• One-piece ABS resin body • Non-slip rubber surface • Boron spindle • 388g pair
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 446g pair
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
• Polished one-piece alloy body • Boron spindle • Toe clip compatible • Approximately 450g pair
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" crank compatibility - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
• Alloy carrier with plastic pedal body • Locking mechanism secures pedals in position • Chromoly spindle • 436g pair
• One-piece ABS resin body • Molded pins • 320g pair
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
Page 1 of 4 Next page