• Reset-able • Schrader valve
What seatpost collar size do you need? What's your seatpost size? Find out with Sunlite's Digital Caliper. Since it's accurate to .02mm and measures from 0-150mm wide, you can measure anything on your bike from spokes to your dropout spacing. It registers in inches or millimeters and is made from durable stainless steel. It even comes in its own protective carrying case.
- Fixed gear lockring wrench for removal of fixed gear cogs - Also works for BB and headset lockrings
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
- Laser-cut single-ended cone wrenches in a variety of common sizes - A must for any home, garage or shop
- Spring-loaded plier for single handed cog removal - Fits 1/2 x 3/32" cogs between 10 and 19 teeth - Non slip handle
• 3-piece set • Steel
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
If lightweight, minimalist, and wallet-friendly are at the top of your tool priority list, look no further than the EMT 6 Tool. With six different bits, you'll have plenty to manage common roadside mechanicals. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
With nine different corrosion-resistant bits, the EMT 9 Tool has all the tools you need for almost any repair. And with an innovative SWAT saddle mount, your multi-tool is out of the way, but right there when you need it. - Fiberglass-reinforced nylon SWAT storage cradle works with all current Specialized saddles. - Forged aluminum side plates. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
$23.95 $34.95 31% Off
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade - Plastic body
SRAM's Hydraulic Hose Cutter is a hand-held cutter for easily, quickly and precisely cutting and sizing your non-braided hydraulic lines.
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade - Metal construction holds up to frequent use
$17.00 - $22.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$19.00 - $22.00
- Used to install fork dust seals
• Use to install dust seals for Bluto and RS1 forks • See Service Manual for instruction
- Use to install fork dust seals
$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • Clamps the shock body for easy maintence
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
$11.90 - $30.00
- Concentrated degreaser and wash that cleans grime, oil and greases gently - Safe on all surfaces
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
- Offers internal rust protection for steel frame bicycles - Enough rust-inhibitive coating for several applications - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air