Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's RedLite Race gives you 2 super-bright red LEDs providing excellent visibility. A rubber strap lets you mount it quickly and easily to just about any seatpost or seatstay. The included coin batteries deliver up to 140 hours of run time. Simply push the lens to turn the light on and off!
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Be seen with Sunlite's TL-L350 Taillight. This powerful little light uses 3 bright LEDs for serious visibility. It has steady and flash modes and runs for a long time on the included 2 AAA batteries. The light is housed in a water-resistant body and the quick-release mount attaches to any seatpost.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
Signalling turns in a way that drivers are familiar with means they'll be more likely to see you. Day or night, Sunlite's Turn Signal & Tail Light combo increases your visibility to other road users. This handy device is controlled by a thumb switch that mounts to your handlebar for the ultimate in convenience and safety.
Replacement LED assembly for the Centro LED helmet.
Nothing says, “see me now,” louder than a strong and bright taillight, both for day or nighttime use. With its spherical lens, which directs lumens more than a 1/2 mile (800m) in the brightest California sun, the Stix Elite taillight is the go-to taillight for our infamous Lunch Ride. It’s all about peace of mind, really, and with its six light modes, you get multiple options for day or night visibility. And depending on the chosen mode, this taillight will run for up to 77 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 100 lumens output - Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD P4 center LED for 1/2 mile (800m) visibility in the brightest sun. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 77-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately) - Six operating modes: Steady High (50 lumens), Steady Low (18 lumens), Power Surge (37 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Disco Flash (40 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
Tiny but tenacious, the Stix Elite taillight packs a 68-lumen punch that can be seen from a multiple of directions. Its wide-angle light and six modes—ranging from steady to flash— make you highly visible to drivers, which will increase your safety and peace of mind while riding. The tail light runs for up to 77 hours, depending on mode choice, and is charged easily and conveniently via USB. - 12 to 68 Lumens output. - 2.4 hours to 77 hours runtime. - Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately). - Six operating modes: Steady High, 46 Lumens; Steady Low, 18 Lumens; Power Surge, 37 Lumens; Power Flash, 68 Lumens; Disco Flash, 40 Lumens; Eco Flash, 12 Lumens - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
Tiny but tenacious, the Stix Sport tail light packs a 18-lumen punch that can be seen from multiple directions. Its wide-angle light and six modes—ranging from steady to flash—make you highly visible to drivers, which will increase both your safety and peace of mind while riding. The tail light runs for up to 18 hours, depending on mode choice, and is charged easily and conveniently via USB. - 7 to 18 Lumens output. - 2.5 hours to 23 hours runtime. - Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately) - Six modes including: Steady High, 16 Lumens; Steady Low, 7 Lumens; Power Surge, 16 Lumens; Power Flash, 18 Lumens; Disco Flash, 7 Lumens; Eco Flash, 7 Lumens - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
This Turbo dedicated rack, fender, and rear light set adds functionality to your Specialized Turbo and supports the Racktime accessory-system. The integrated rear light connects easily with your Turbo and can replace your seatpost light system. • Includes Specialized Turbo aluminum rear fender, rack, and LED rear light • Easy assembly allows you to mount to your Turbo within a few minutes • Uses existing light power source cable • Compatible with Racktime rack accessories and spring clip • 25kg rack load capability
The MICRO DUO safety light is a versatile little light that offers independently operated red and/or white LED's that can be set to solid and/or flashing. The color and mode can be switched with the simple press of a button making it suitable for any number of uses.
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
Page 1 of 4 Next page