Light and Motion Seca 2200 Race
Seca 2200 is the ultimate bike light for dedicated cyclists, whether competing in 24-hour races or sneaking in a ride after work - the Seca’s balance between: brightness, beam pattern, weight and features is unprecedented. The race model features the compact and lightweight 3 cell battery for the fastest night lap times imaginable!
- 2200 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- A 4 LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware
- Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern with a wide, far-reaching spread of light that focuses the light where you need it.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception with optics that eliminate the snowball effect, without wasting any light.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Daytime Pulse mode
- Universal tool-free mounting system (Helmet mount included)
- Illuminated Power Button
- Ultralight aluminum cooling fins
- Recharge the 3 Cell Li-ion battery in 2.5 hours with the Mini-L 1.5 Charger
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
- High 1:30 / 2200
- Med 3:00 / 1100
- Low 6:00 / 550
- Pulse 12:00 / 550
- Race High 1:30 / 2200
- Race Med 3:00 / 1100
- System weight: 343 grams
- Designed and assembled in California
- Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee