Made with ultralight composite rims, this pro-level aero disc WheelSystem is unbeatable whether you’re sprinting for the podium or alone against the clock. The SLR 0 55 blends proven aero performance with maximum transmission stiffness and superior braking control.
- Ultra-Light full composite 700C rims
- Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves
- 23mm wide rim for better tire performance
- 55mm rim height
- Dynamic Balanced Lacing provides significantly higher transmission stiffness vs. traditionally laced wheels
- DT Aerolite/Aero Comp bladed stainless steel spokes
- Alloy locking nipples
- Giant alloy hub shell with Star Ratched driver
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Outer Rim Width||23mm|
|Spokes||DT Aerolite/DT Aerocomp straight-pull bladed stainless|
|Extras||Tubeless rim strips and valves|
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / Black / 700c||04713250807508||350000144||350000144|