Garmin brings power to the pedal with the Vector 2. Built in conjunction with Look Keo pedals, the Vector offers precise power measurement in a rugged, ultra-convenient, discreet package. Garmin encased sensitive strain gauges inside the stainless steel pedal spindles for years of durability and accuracy to within +/- 2%. The Vector is essentially two separate power meters and measures power from both legs, meaning you have the data to correct discrepancies between your left and right sides. Now you can eke out those last few watts and maximize your pedaling economy. The robust Vector 2S pods are easy to mount, and have a status light indicating when they're on and pairing occurs. Switching the pedals and pods between bikes is blissfully hassle-free and takes less time than getting kitted up. The pedal bodies are built of tough, light carbon, while the battery/ANT+ pods hang protected beneath the crank arms. At a nimble 312 grams including pedal weight, the Vector is one of the lightest power meters available. The standard pedal pods fit crank arms 12–15mm thick and 38mm wide. The large pedal pods fit crank arms 15–18mm thick and up to 44mm wide. - Battery Life: 175 hours - Powered by user-replaceable 2032 coin cell batteries - Total weight of pedals/pods: 358 grams - Includes ANT+ USB stick and Look Keo 6-degree cleats - ANT+ wireless compatible - Compatible devices: fenix 2 Special Edition, fenix 2, Edge 1000, Edge 500, Edge 510, Edge 800, Edge 810, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 910XT, Forerunner 920XT - Featured metrics: Left/right % power balance average at various time intervals, Overall kilojoules, Total power in watts, Intensity Factor (IF), Normalized Power (NP), Power Zones, Cadence, Training Stress Score (TSS), Power: average at various time intervals
With Garmin's Vector 2S you'll find yourself breaking through mental barriers and eking out those last few watts. The Vector 2S offers precise power measurement of your left leg and uses that information to approximate your total and average power. All of this comes in a rugged, ultra-convenient, discreet package that's integrated with a Look Keo Pedal. Garmin encased the sensitive strain gauge inside the stainless steel pedal spindle for years of durability and accuracy to within +/- 2%. The pedal bodies are built of tough, light carbon, while the battery/ANT+ pod hangs protected beneath the left crank arm. The robust Vector 2S pod is easy to mount, and has a status light indicating when it's on and pairing occurs. Switching the pedals and pod between bikes is blissfully hassle-free and takes less time than getting kitted up. Garmin also offers you the ability to upgrade to the dual-sensing Vector system which provides additional data about the power produced by each leg. With additional crank arm clearance — in thickness and width — Vector 2S fits almost any bike. The standard pedal pods fit crank arms 12 to 15mm thick and 44mm wide. The large pedal pods fit crank arms 15 to 18mm thick and up to 44mm wide. - Total weight of pedals and pods: Left pedal is 211.8 grams; Right pedal is 201 grams - Powered by user-replaceable 2032 coin cell batteries - Battery Life: 175 hours - ANT+ wireless compatible - Includes ANT+ USB stick and Look Keo 6-degree cleats - Featured metrics: Cadence, Total power (watts), Average power at various time intervals, Overall Kilojoules, Intensity Factor (IF), Normalized Power (NP), Training Stress Score (TSS) - Compatible devices: fenix 2 Special Edition, fenix 2, Edge 1000, Edge 500, Edge 510, Edge 800, Edge 810, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 910XT, Forerunner 920XT
- Carbon body and new design creates a more powerful structure to transfer power from the cyclist to the road. - Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area of 725mm - The ICLIC system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive engagement and to be more comfortable. - Watt-saving CeramicSpeed bearings and super-light hollow titanium spindle - 87.3 grams per pedal - The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 87g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ceramic - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Go from one-sided to dual-sided power measurement with Garmin's Vector 2S Upgrade Pedal. With your standard 2S system (sold separately) you only have power data from your left leg, which leaves the possibility of unknown discrepancies between your left and right sides. Injuries, natural imbalances, and other factors that leave one side of your body less powerful than the other are common. By measuring power from both legs, you get a much more accurate picture of what you're doing and how to improve on any asymmetry you might have. The standard pedal pods fit crank arms 12–15 mm thick and 44mm wide. The large pedal pods fit crank arms 15–18 mm thick and up to 44mm wide. - Total weight of pedal and pod: 179 grams - Battery Life: 175 hours - Powered by user-replaceable 2032 coin cell batteries - Featured metrics: Cadence, Total power (watts), Left/right power balance (when combined with your Vector 2S), Average power at various time intervals, Overall Kilojoules, Intensity Factor (IF), Normalized Power (NP), Training Stress Score (TSS) - ANT+ wireless compatible - Compatible devices: fenix 2 Special Edition, fenix 2, Edge 1000, Edge 500, Edge 510, Edge 800, Edge 810, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 910XT, Forerunner 920XT
Crank Brothers' Candy 11 is the pedal to sate a racer's sweet tooth. This customizable pedal boasts integrated traction pad technology to refine fit, feel and power transfer, while titanium components shave weight. A ribbed body helps your foot grab the pedal body when you've unclipped, though the four-sided entry will have you engaged and off on the first try. Rely on chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes, and a hex alloy end cap bash guard to help minimize damage to the pedal body.
The KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC Ti pedal is the flagship model of LOOK's road pedal range. They feature a carbon body with the carbon blade technology which bears its name, titanium spindle and ceramic bearings creating a pedal of incomparable weight and impressive aerodynamics. These pedals are designed to win. - Lightweight, but durable at 95g per pedal / 260g pair with cleats - 65% more contact area than the competition, 67mm platform width, 700mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability, stainless steel optimizes pedal stiffness - Easy clip in/out with carbon blade tension, 12 (sold separately), 16 (installed), 20 (sold separately) - Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0°, 4.5° (included), 9° float options available - Carbon Body, Stainless Steel Platform, Titanium Spindle, Patented Carbon Leaf Spring Retention, Ceramic Bearings
- Carbon body and titanium axle. - Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 94g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Size-specific, premium concave platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Titanium spindle for weight reduction - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin - Concave platform for secure foothold - 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings and seal system - Stamp Small: Recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (US) // 37-43 (EU) - Stamp Large: Recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (US) // 43-49 (EU) - Spindle material 6AL/4v titanium - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm (Small)/114mm x 111mm (Large) - Weight: 299 grams per pair (Small)/325 grams per pair (Large) - Adjustable pins 10 per side
- Developed for the demands of professional Enduro racing, the SPECIALE 12 is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum - A wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system combine to exceed the demands of the most advanced riders. - TIME's renowned engagement system allows easy engagement with a positive, predictable entry and release, as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions.
Ride with rage without compromising safety. This is what best defines the X-TRACK EN-RAGE, our top-of-the-line enduro pedal. The PLUS Ti model features a titanium axle for added strength and improved stiffness all while shaving grams. The wide, forged aluminum body on all PLUS models will increase stability and support across the most challenging terrain. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Forged Aluminum - Spindle: Titanium - Platform area: 664mm² - Platform width: 67mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
Shimano's Dura-Ace SPD-SL Pedals boast world-class entry and exit and extra-wide stainless-steel plated carbon composite platforms for amazing lateral stability, unmatched pedaling power and exceptional durability. These lightweight, low-profile pedals provide a natural feel, and they hang vertically for quick entry. Incredibly durable, low-friction bearings withstand years of pedaling, and adjustable release tension lets you dial in these pedals just for you. - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm) - 248 grams (pair)
The X-TRACK RACE CARBON Ti pedals are specifically created for the most unforgiving courses. The mechanism is designed for easy engagement in all conditions and helps to shed mud and debris when clipping in. The carbon body offers a large contact area, while the titanium axle ensures the pedal is stiff and light: a mere 145 grams underfoot. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Carbon - Spindle: Titanium - Platform area: 515mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 145g - Weight (pair + cleats): 340g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
The ceramic bearing and famous BLADE technology transfers 100% of your power input to the drivetrain, making the KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC pedals a great choice. With the wide, 700mm² contact area, your foot will become one with the pedal, as you become one with your bike. - Lightweight, but durable at 110g per pedal / 290g pair with cleats - 65% more contact area than the competition, 67mm platform width, 700mm² platform area for maximum - power transfer and greater pedal stability, stainless steel optimizes pedal stiffness - Easy clip in/out with carbon blade tension, 12 (installed), 16 (sold separately), 20 (sold separately) - Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0°, 4.5° (included), 9° float options available separately - Carbon Body, Stainless Steel Platform, Chromoly + Spindle, Patented Carbon Leaf Spring Retention, Ceramic Bearings
- Pedals feature a fully CNC-machined platform out of 2014 T6 aluminium with anodized finish - The axle is made of high strength Cr-Mo, heat-treated and plated - The platform is slightly concave in shape to give maximum support - Each pedal uses a norglide bushing and three cartridge bearings in a fully sealed chamber to give a long smooth life - Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip. (Titanium and hollow pins available)
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
Wolf Tooth Waveform Aluminum Pedals are designed for all-mountain riding, from XC to downhill. They are engineered to lock in your foot with a shape that matches your shoe, rear-loading pins for grip, and a dual-concave profile to further cradle your feet. The pedals come in two sizes, and are proportionally scaled to provide a supportive platform shaped to match the footprint of your shoe. Large is 112mm x 106mm, small is 105mm x 99mm. Dual-Concave Profile: - Waveform pedals are 14mm thick on the perimeter and just 12.5mm thick in the center. This profile cradles your foot, front to back and side to side. Extra Grip: - Each side of the pedal has 11 stainless steel rear-loading pins for loads of traction. An additional six pins ship with each set of pedals and they are available as replacement parts. Shaped with Purpose: - The shape of Waveform Aluminum Pedals matches the footprint of your shoe Reliable Performance: - Three low-friction, fully sealed cartridge bearings and one igus bushing with a custom radial seal protect internal components against trail debris for riding in all conditions. Tapered Edges: - Large, tapered leading edge to deflect pedal strikes on rocky, rooty terrain Two sizes: - Large: 112mm x 106mm - 384g - Small: 105mm x 99mm - 373g Each size is proportionally scaled to match the silhouette of your shoe based on foot size or pedal size preference.
The Dagga is our brand new DH pedal. It was designed in collaboration with Chris Kovarik – one of the forefathers of downhill and flat pedal riding. Kovarik's unique and high-impact riding style inspired the Dagga's key features – our largest platform and widest stance ever. - Meant to be ridden with thick-soled shoes, the Dagga offers improved stability, power and articulation of the bike. - The Dagga features the same high strength chromoly axle system as other models with a double seal, inner bushing and outer cartridge bearing. - Largest Q-Factor, largest body, longest and largest amount of pins!
- Pedal Weight (pair): 260g - Size: 102 X 96 X 11 mm - Body Material: magnesium extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined, cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: thrust bearings / IGUS bushings - Pins: replaceable SAP (1/8" x 8mm) pins
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 292g Ti - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Titanium - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float) *Titanium spindles have 180lbs weight limit.
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
- Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm2 surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Hollow, stainless steel axle. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 113g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Flat or clipless pedals? The question may arise, but not anymore thanks to the GEO TREKKING commuter range of pedals. This robust aluminum pedal is flat on one side and SPD-compatible on the other, with the added security of the VISION light system for when the ride turns dark. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Aluminum - Traction: 8 traction pins - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 83mm - Weight (pedal): 247g - Weight (pair + cleats): 550g - Light included: Yes (x2) - Light modes: 3 (steady/flash/flash eco) - Battery Life: Up to 30h (flash eco) - Light Output: 15 lumens - Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included) - Charging time: 50 min - Beam angle: 180°
- Enhanced pedal-to-shoe contact area with mud-shedding profile - Wide bearing placement for rigidity and uniform load distribution - Slimmer, weight-optimized axle with 2 length options - Low platform height for pedaling stability - Lightweight, 310 g (11 oz.) per pair - Slimmer axle housing better sheds mud and debris - Binding Dual Sided - Cartridge axle - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Offset binding - Sealed mechanism - Average weight: 310g (Short axle type) - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD) - 3 mm shorter axle version (52mm) - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included
Torqlite UL Pedals feature a CNC machined ultra-light body with an incredibly thin 17mm platform for extra clearance. - Large platform for extra stability - Hardened chromoly replaceable pins - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Sealed cartridge bearings - Spindle size: 9/16-inch - 395g/pair
Foot, meet pedal. Thanks to the Stamp, you two will be closely acquainted. After scrutinizing data from the outsoles of top mountain bike shoe brands, Crank Brothers discovered that two distinct surface areas can optimize the shoe/pedal bond through the whole range of shoe sizes. The result is the Stamp, a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: forged 6061-T6 - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - footprint: 100mm x 100mm (small) / 114mm x 111mm (large) - adjustable pins: 10 per side - minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin - stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - weight: 375g per pair (small) / 405g per pair (large)
Low And Lean Made from super-strong 6061-T1 aluminum, the double concave body is sleek and light while still giving your foot a nice wide platform to stand on. Round And Round We Go Fully sealed 4-bearing design makes for smooth rolling rotations over an extremely long life. And the ability to rebuild makes it nearly unkillable. Ride Don't Slide Pins at the front and back of the pedal are angled slightly to provide improved traction and foot comfort. Because pedal bites suck. Look Good Ride Good Our top of the line pedals come in 6 different colors so that you can add as much flavor and flair to your ride as you like. Pedal Envy More than just a trusty platform for stomping landings and railing around berms, the Atlas Pedal has long been Race Face's top contender. It's strong, thin, concave, lightweight, rebuildable, and ideally suited for getting wild in the woods. Specs: - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: 6061 Aluminum - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Platform Height (MM):14.5 - # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side) - Platform L x W (MM): 114 x 101 - Weight: 355g
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area - Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity - Slimmer, lighter axle - Low platform height for pedaling stability - Lightweight: 310g pair - Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow - Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings - Robust, dependable retention claws provide smooth engagement/release - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - Strong , durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- Extremely wide pedal-to-shoe contact area - Wide pedal platform for more pedaling stability - Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity - Increases stability and control when not clipped in - Protects binding mechanism against impacts - Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow - Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chromoly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount - 379 grams (pair)
- Pedal Weight (pair): 460g - Cleat Weight (pair): 64g - Size: 85 x 94 x 14 mm - Body Material: Aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: Sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X2 / X1/ X1F (HT exclusive system) - Pins: Replaceable grip pins
- Pedal Weight (pair): 476g - Cleat Weight (pair): 64g - Size: 85 X 94 X 14 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1 / X1F (HT exclusive system) - Pins: replaceable SP7 (M4 x 6mm) pins
Page 1 of 10 Next page