The Throttle pedals feature a large, low profile platform with a knurled concave shape. - 6063 aluminum body with 8 removable pins per side - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Pedal Type: Platform - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
Alloy pedals with a smaller platform that is ideal for smaller sized shoes and offers ample ground and cornering clearance. - 6061-T6 die-cast alloy body construction - 2DU Bushing System with low-friction coating - Boron axles - 14 removable traction pins per pedal - Pedal body dimensions: 105 x 93 x 25mm (LxWxH) - 9/16"
- Street platforms with one-piece alloy body - Great for use with soft-soled street shoes - Toe clips and straps required (single strap only)
- Same light alloy body found on the Sylvan Touring, but with more teeth on the cage for added grip
$31.90 - $33.00
- Entry level Track pedals with light alloy body and cage - Toe clips and straps required
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
- Touring/Cross pedals with light alloy body and toe-clip compatible cage - Don't let the retro looks fool you, this workhorse with its wide platform is great for everyday use
- Aluminum body with rubber - Chromoly spindle
$33.99 - $39.59
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Alloy body with steel cage - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle - Toe clips and straps
- Reintroduction of the classic MKS design that set the standard for toe clip pedals - Aluminum body with serrated alloy cage for added grip - Sealed mechanism with cup/cone bearings
Our caged pedals are heavy-duty and designed to fit all our bikes. These pedals allow you to apply force in a downward and upward motion, enhancing overall output and efficiency. If you want to get even more out of your ride, these are definitely the way to go. - 9/16" spindle - Alloy pedal, plastic cages, alloy hardware - Velodrome approved
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 520g
The Tom Dugan signature Grandstand pedals feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, dual concave and a wider platform. - 17mm thick at center - 105mm wide - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
Wellgo WPD-823 Clipless Mountain Pedals. - Includes 98A cleats, Shimano SM-51 compatible - Dual-spring release/entry tension adjustment - Four degrees of Rotation - 9/16"
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
Specialized Alloy Fitness Pedals feature large platform with 1.5mm Varus wedge.
- CNC aluminum body - Sealed bearing - Toe clip compatible - Reflectors included - 9/16-inch spindle
Secure your everyday cycling confidence and comfort in the essential urban pedal from LOOK. Geo City is a lightweight, upgradeable and affordable platform pedal but with all the style, quality and durability that’s made LOOK pedals the champion’s choice for decades, and the best out on the city streets today. - Technology: Flat pedals - Body: Composite - Traction: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 110x107mm - Weight (pedal): 165g - Weight (pair): 330g
- 9/16" Boron axle - Alloy body and cage - 2 DU sleeve bearings - Size: 105mm x 84mm x 28mm - 435 grams per pair
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
$41.99 - $47.99
All alloy track style pedals
$42.00 - $56.00 $56.00 Up to 25% Off
Stay fully planted as you smash the mountain. The lightweight Smash pedal offers uncompromising performance with its strategically placed pins and bulletproof, extended axle design. - Body: Reinforced Premium Thermopoly - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 113mm x 114mm - Weight: 180g (each)
MSW Thump composite pedals feature a concave shape and tall pins to provide a "just-right" amount of traction--enough for the rigors of riding off-road--but with in-mold nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Balance doesn’t have to mean boring! - Tough nylon composite body with in-mold pins - Chromoly steel, 9/16” spindles, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings - Platform size = 118 x 99 x 19 mm - Body: 18.5 mm thick with 2.5 mm of concavity for great control and comfort - Black - Made in Taiwan
These extremely durable pedals are constructed of a nylon composite thermoplastic body and feature eight removable steel M3 pins per side for superior grip. - One sealed bearing is paired with a long-lasting DU sleeve in each pedal for an impressively smooth interface - Chromoly steel spindle for strength - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
These forged alloy platform pedals feature a durable chromoly spindle and replaceable pins. - Toe clip compatible - Loose ball bearings - 599g/pair