Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
$75.59 - $98.79
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
Lighten the mood with Specialized's Chisel Carbon Fatboy Rigid Fork. The uni-directional full carbon monocoque structure with carbon legs, crown, and steerer is featherweight. It's got a 160mm post mount for brakes, an integrated aluminum crown race, and aluminum dropouts that are compatible with 135mm hub and SBC OS28 end-caps for increased stiffness.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
The ultimate carbon fiber disc brake compatible cyclocross fork. ENVE created this fork because we love cyclocross racing and gravel road adventures. Like all ENVE products, this fork was developed from a desire to improve the ride experience. In this case they knew that a thru-axle would make for a better tracking and braking front end. A quiet ride is also a priority, so the addition of a thru-axle means less rotor rub and caliper adjustments. Because the majority of time isn’t spent racing under UCI rule, they made this fork compatible with high volume tires — you can run up to a 45mm (1.9-inch) tire with a 700c wheel and up to a 50mm (2.0-inch) tire if you are running 650B. Using our proprietary molding methods, the thru axle disc cyclocross fork offers the ultimate in cyclocross and gravel road bike performance. From steerer tube to dropout the forks are constructed in one piece, which equates to a very efficient structure that yields a lightweight and highly durable product. The front thru-axle diameter is optimized for road and cyclocross disc applications at 12mm. Whether you are racing on the World Cup cyclocross circuit or riding gravel events like the Crusher or Dirty Kanza, the ENVE thru-axle cyclocross disc fork is designed to perform in these environments. - 1-1/8 – 1.5-inch tapered steerer
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
Page 1 of 1