Tri-Flow Superior Dry Lubricant was specifically designed to lubricate like an oil and stay clean like a wax. Its exclusive formula includes paraffin wax and high grade petroleum oil which penetrates as it quickly sets up and dries, leaving a thin, visible, coating that repels water as it lubricates. - Specifically designed for lubricating chains - Applicator is not included or needed because of the product's consistency
Tri-Flow Synthetic Grease is specially formulated to lubricate any surface that slides, glides, rolls, twists, turns or spins. - Non-melting, waterproof formula designed to seal out water and contaminates and prevent rust and corrosion under extreme temperatures - Fully compatible with most rubbers and plastics
- Includes all the parts and tools needed, just add mineral oil - Hose cutter - Two premium syringes with thread on hoses - Bleed port adaptors - Bleed blocks of 2, and 4 piston calipers - Assortment of compression nuts, olives and barbs
- For hydraulic braking systems - Non-corrosive mineral oil - Excellent heat managment properties - Volumes : 50ml or 1000ml
- For all TRP and Tektro hydraulic braking systems - Non-corrosive mineral oil - Increased Boiling point to 270 degrees C - Decreased viscosity for better fluid flow
• Penetrating all purpose lubricant with PTFE • Repels moisture and prevents rust and corrosion • Use on chains, cables and pivot points • Loosens rusted and corroded nuts and bolts • Ideal for all conditions wet, dry, road and trail • 12 ounces
Keep your bike running smoothly with Sunlite's Dry Lube w/Silicone. It's silicone based, so you can use it on metal, plastic, rubber, almost everywhere. Being a dry lube, it doesn't attract dirt and grime, either.
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
- Superior formulated dot brake fluid for dot 3 and dot 4 applications - Exceeds DOT 5.1 "Silicone" specifications - Synthetic glycol-ether formula will mix with other brake fluids conforming to US FMVSS: Dot 3/4 Requirements - Lasts up to 3 years in high performance conditions
When we launched Secret Chain Lube, Josh admitted that the starting point for this product was a hot wax recipe he had used for years with pro teams that had won numerous world and Olympic medals. The idea behind Secret Chain Lube was to bring this technology to a lube that didn't require hot melting, but it turns out many of our customers were already big fans of hot waxing chains, and the requests flooded in for us to release the SILCA Secret Wax Blend...so here it is! Consisting of highly refined laboratory-grade paraffin and a high concentration of 3 specific sizes of nano-scale Tungsten disulfide, Secret Chain Blend not only acts as a lubricant but actually acts to modify the surface of the chain, filling in all of the crevices of the metal with highly lubricious and wear-resistant tungsten disulfide particles. As a result, chains waxed with Secret Chain Blend and Secret Chain Lube will actually get faster over time and after repeated waxings. Secret Chain Blend is the only hot wax lubricant to have a specifically matched and compatible drip wax that can be used to 'top off' the wax as needed, extending the duration between hot wax applications, and guaranteeing the quietest running drivetrain possible. Using the combination of Secret Chain Blend and Secret Chain Lube can dramatically extend the chain and drivetrain component life (up to 10x). - 500g / 17.6oz pouch - The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying
SILCA Super Secret Chain lube started out as a project to develop the fastest hot-melt wax lubricant available more than a year ago. Josh has been recommending Hot Melt Wax and helping Pro cyclists and triathletes wax chains for years and wanted to bring his lubricant formula to our customers, the challenge was how to consistently melt, dip and agitate the chain across different crockpot designs and temperatures. The project took a fascinating turn from the world of IndyCar when Josh was introduced to a group that had developed a technology to put micro-scale wax powders into a solution that was quick-drying and forms a coating that is indiscernible from hot melt dipping. The combination of air-drying liquid wax and Tungsten Disulfide would quickly prove to beat all currently available hot-melt waxes in friction testing while being much faster and easier to apply. Best of all perhaps is that this formula would prove to be very environmentally friendly, utilizing 4 different types of wax, nanoplatelets of WS2 (Tungsten Disulfide), and mild alcohol to act as a carrier. This same alcohol is used in the SILCA Gear Wipes, making them a perfect product to clean and remove Secret Chain Lube. - 4 oz. and 8 oz. bottles with the precision applicator tip for dripping on your chain, or 12oz lube (leaving room for your chain) for dipping the chain - The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying - Apply according to video and let dry for AT LEAST 12 hours for optimal results, 24 hours if applied in cool or humid weather conditions! We recommend applying the lube AFTER your ride so it's ready for next time! - NOTE: Over time the WS2 will begin to settle to the bottom of the bottle, shake well before using!
The Ultimate Wear Reducing lubricant for E-Bikes. Based on our own award winning Synergetic lubricant, the first and only wet lube to record a 0.0% wear block in Zero Friction Cycling lab testing, Synerg-E takes our patent pending Tungsten Tribofilm Technology and blends it into a higher viscosity lubricant optimized for the high torque experienced in E-Bike drivetrains. E-bike chains experience more than 2X the internal pressures of traditional bike chain, and are capable of wearing out expensive drivetrain components like chains, chainrings, and cassettes at more than twice the rate of traditional bicycles. By increasing viscosity and adding Calcium Sulfonate to the mix, Synerg-E gives up roughly 1 watt of pure efficiency to Synergetic, while nearly doubling the oil film strength to ensure the lowest rates of chain and drivetrain wear of any lubricant currently available. As with all SILCA lubricants, Synerg-E uses only the finest, environmentally friendly pure synthetic base oils with additives approved as safe by the EPA and Bureau of Land Management. Synerg-E contains NO PFAS or other Fluorinated chemicals.
$11.00 - $43.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$7.00 - $13.00
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
SRAM'S Jonnisnot Shifter Grease is a fluorocarbon lube perfect for steel-on-composite applications and for brake and shift cables. It minimizes friction and maximizes the performance of your components. You'll love the easy-to-use 20ml syringe container, too.
$13.00 - $26.00
- Intended for hassle-free infrequent usage, maintains its performance over long periods of time without the need for bleeding or flushing the lines.
- Pro bleed kit for mineral oil brakes - Includes 2 syringes/2 M4 fittings, bleed block, Torx tool, crowfoot
- Pro bleed kit for mineral oil brakes - Includes 2 syringes/2 M4 fittings, bleed block, Torx tool, crowfoot
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease - Recommended for rear shock service
• RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease (PTFE) • Recommended for rear shock service
RockShox's PM600 Military grease is great for suspension rebuilds. It delivers excellent shock feel, and keeps your gear running at its best. • Used as an assembly lubricant for dust seals, rebound dampers, spring top caps, air springs, and compression damper top caps • 500+ degrees melting point • Soluble in suspension fluid
$5.00 - $25.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
This is RockShox's recommended cleaner for suspension internals. Handy aerosol spray degreases and conditions small parts like O-rings and seals. - Formulated with special conditioners that will not cause O-rings and seals to dry, crack, or degrade - For use on all suspension products
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$6.50 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$7.50 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
Miracle Red is a 3-in-1 bio-degreaser, hand cleaner and stain remover. - 100% natural, no citrus, pumice or petroleum products - This product will float the grease out of finger prints and will remove grease from white T- shirts like a miracle
$7.90 - $17.90
- Premium red formula all-purpose bicycle grease
$8.42 - $17.90
- Premium greyish-black grease - Great for suspension pivots, seatposts, joints, etc
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
Uses: - Bearing Grease - "Wax" (application style) Lube - Bike Wash - Degreaser - Rust Remover - Rust Preventer - Anti-Seize - Paint Protectant - Metal Polish - Leather Conditioner Performance: - Substantially reduces friction improving pedaling, shifting and drive train performance - Sheds water - Clean, Lube and Protect with one product - Improved lubrication and wear resistance even when run dry - Temperature performance range from -48F to +600F - Seasons chains and cables after 3-4 applications - State of the art penetrating characteristics - Road, Track, Gravel, CX, MTB, BMX & eBike - Motorcycles - Skateboards Technical: - State of the art Sub-Micron formulation enables the product to be run wet or dry for all riding conditions - Not vegetable oil or vegetable ester based. Will not dry out or gum up - No thermal decomposition even in extreme riding conditions - No Petroleum - No Alcohol Environmental: - Green Engineered - Bio-based Product - Non-Toxic - Biodegradable - USDA Certified - Made in the USA with USA raw ingredients Meets or Exceeds: - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D93 Flash Point - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D445 Kinematic Viscosity 104 F - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D4172 Wear Preventative Characteristics - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D5620 Load Carrying Capacity Jaw Load - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM Corrosion Production - ASTM D 5183, Determination of the Coefficient of Friction for Lubricants: No Fail
$15.95 - $19.95
Prestacycle One is a complete Lubrication and Cleaning product for your Bicycle. It is Bio-based and USDA Certified. As a lubricant, it is so good it broke the ASTM 4 Ball Wear test. As a cleaner, degreaser and corrosion protectant, it provides the ultimate in bicycle care, all in one environmentally friendly package. Uses: - Dry Lube - Wet Lube - Bike Wash - Degreaser - Rust Remover - Rust Preventer - Anti-Seize - Paint Protectant - Metal Polish - Leather Conditioner Performance: - Substantially reduces friction improving pedaling, shifting and drive train performance - Sheds water - Clean, Lube and Protect with one product - Improved lubrication and wear resistance even when run dry - Temperature performance range from -48F to +600F - Extends chain life - Seasons chains and cables after 3-4 applications - State of the art penetrating characteristics - Road, Track, Gravel, CX, MTB, BMX & eBike - Motorcycles - Skateboards Technical: - State of the art Sub-Micron formulation enables the product to be run wet or dry for all riding conditions - Not vegetable oil or vegetable ester based. Will not dry out or gum up - No thermal decomposition even in extreme riding conditions - No Petroleum - No Alcohol Environmental: - Green Engineered - Bio-based Product - Non-Toxic - Biodegradable - USDA Certified - Made in the USA with USA raw ingredients Meets or Exceeds: - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D93 Flash Point - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D445 Kinematic Viscosity 104 F - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D4172 Wear Preventative Characteristics - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM D5620 Load Carrying Capacity Jaw Load - MIL-PRF-6340E ASTM Corrosion Production - ASTM D 5183, Determination of the Coefficient of Friction for Lubricants: No Fail
- 100% Natural and biodegradable, Without animal products - Apply a small amount, Work in, Then rinse off with water - Leaves skin clean with a subtle forest scent
- Prevents rust, repels water - Extra heavy duty, nothing finer - Has achieved the Premium lubricant classification by all major bearing manufacturers worldwide
$16.00 - $25.00
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
- Dissolves and isolates dirt for lasting performance in mixed conditions. - Superior durability, wear protection and lubrication. - New formula lasts runs cleaner and lasts longer. - Biodegradable, non-toxic, vegetable/synthetic formula. Designed for mixed to wet conditions, Chainj is an advanced biodegradable vegetable/synthetic oil blend engineered to provide superior efficiency, wear protection, and durability. The vegetable oil is not only sustainable but also associates ionically with metal surfaces creating a resilient protective barrier for added life and increased anti-wear properties. Additionally, Chainj features detergent properties which actively dissolve and isolate dirt as you ride. Great for lubrication of parts too!
- Highly concentrated. Activate with water for incredible results or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. - Engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. - Safe on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Degreaser 13 is a highly concentrated degreaser engineered for use with water to tackle tough degreasing tasks. Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and work together with water to dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Activate with water for incredible results on tough jobs or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. Fully water soluble and further activated by scrubbing, agitation, and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain. The advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
- Extreme lasting performance with less mess in mixed to wet conditions. - Elevates efficiency, runs quiet, runs clean, reduces wear, and fully waterproof. - Safe plant-based ingredients. Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Enduro blends advanced wet and dry lube technology for incredible wet lube performance in mixed to wet conditions, without the mess. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and fully water-proof. CleanTech Chemistry is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro's to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean.
Foaming Bike Wash RTU Spray Bottle - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike. - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. - Safe, biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. - Available in ready-to-use (RTU) trigger sprayer bottles and 16X Concentrate. The improved Green Fizz bike wash safely, naturally, & effectively removes tough dirt & grime from the whole bike. Developed specifically for bicycle washing, Green Fizz can safely be used on any material without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. The pre-activated, biodegradable formula uses advanced plant-derived surfactants and incredible foaming action to reach surfaces and loosen dirt allowing it to be easily wiped or rinsed away leaving your bike looking like new. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Our 16X concentrate offers great value, reduction in packaging, and reduced shipping costs. 16oz of concentrate makes 8+ Liters of Green Fizz RTU!
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
- Unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend quickly dissolves away grease and grime. - Low surface tension allows superior penetration for complete degreasing. - Biodegradable, water-soluble formula easily rinses away. Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free.
$14.99 - $29.99
Premium All Purpose Bicycle Grease - Ultra smooth premium grease. - Low friction, long service life, superior corrosion protection, and anti-wear protection. - Excellent for most bicycle applications including bearings. A premium, all-purpose, NLGI #2, extreme pressure, lithium complex bicycle grease. Pedro's Grease is excellent for bearing applications, assembly tasks, threads, and component interfaces. Formulated to have an excellent dropping point, superior water resistance, and outstanding structural stability over a wide range of temperatures, Pedro's Grease is the grease of choice for those that demand the best.
$8.00 - $11.50
- Makes drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe. Perfect in the Chain Pig! - Incredibly effective pre-activated formula quickly removes oils, soils, and grime. - Safe on any material, biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Developed specifically for our grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
- Incredibly clean and efficient in dry and dusty conditions. - Runs quiet, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime. - Safe plant-based ingredients. Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Slick Wax blends advanced wax and polymer technology for maximum cleanliness and elevated efficiency in dry and dusty conditions. Runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime. CleanTech Chemistry is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro’s to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean.
- The original synthetic chain lube formulated specifically for mountain bikes. - New formula lasts even longer and is dye-free. - Superior wear protection, efficiency and durability for extreme conditions/mileage. - Unique detergents break down and isolate dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. This is the product that started it all back in 1989. This breakthrough lubricant revolutionized the entire chain lube market. This full synthetic lubricant is designed to handle the harshest conditions and outlast other lubes in all conditions. Syn Lube is formulated with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, lubrication, and staying power in extreme wet and muddy conditions. Unique polymer detergents also work to break down dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. Go ahead, play in the mud.
- Clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. - Elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. - Safe plant-based ingredients. Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, X Dry uses advanced polymer technology that dries to a unique semi-fluid film and provides clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. Also fantastic for use on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points. CleanTech Chemistry is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro’s to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean.
Prepares surface, accelerates curing and promotes maximum performance of Park Tool TLR-1 and TLR-2 Threadlockers as well as RC-1 Retaining Compound. Notice: Must be used on all component, fastener and carbon fiber surfaces in conjunction with threadlockers and retaining compounds that contact carbon fiber such as PF30 bottom brackets or brackets or bearings pressed into carbon fiber frames. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
The use of cutting oil or fluid is extremely important when performing any cutting, tapping, facing or reaming operation and Park's Cutting Fluid is a high quality, environmentally safe cutting fluid that extends tool life and makes any frame prep job easier and safer. CF-2 can effectively be used on all metals.
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Page 1 of 4 Next page