- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
An innovative cycle computer/action camera center mount, specifically designed for integrated stem/handlebar systems. Various mounting positions for Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers and GoPro/Shimano sport cameras, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800 BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. - Compatible Devices: Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma GPS bike computer / GoPro action cams and other devices with GoPro mount - Handlebar Compatibility: Shimano Pro Stealth, FSA Plasma, Ritchey WCS Solostream, SCOTT SYNCROS RR1.0 Carbon Aero 420, Most Talon, Canyon H31 & CP series - Material: aluminum / fiberglass composite - Max load: 220g - Weight: 40g (120mm) / 45g (150mm) - Dimensions: 12 x 3.5 x 3cm (120mm) / 15 x 3.5 x 3cm (150mm)
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
The RedLite 80 BT features 80 lumens and five lighting modes that can be wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth 5.0 by WhiteLite 800 BT or TetraBand BT. Bidirectional tool-free mounting with the included silicone strap for quick installation and removal on aero/round seatposts or seatstays - Battery: Li-Ion - Recharge Type: USB - Lumens: 80 - Lamp: Red COB 3W LED - Battery: 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control: 5 modes (High 800 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 400 lm - 5 hr / Low 200 lm - 9 hr / Blink - 200lm - 20 hr / Pulse 400 lm - 15 hr) - Charge/Charge Time: USB-C / 2 hr - Reserve Time: 0.5 hr - Mount: Strap mount fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 - 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Size: 3.2" x 1.5" x 1.3" - Weight: 51g. - Color: Black
Topeak WhiteLite 800 BT is a high-powered 800-lumen front light with four brightness levels. USB rechargeable with Bluetooth 5.0 enabled wireless control and features a built-in remote control button for compatible rear light and can also be wirelessly controlled by TetraBand BT. The Dual Zone refractor lens allows clear near and far visibility by focusing the main beam downward to prevent blinding pedestrians or oncoming traffic. Optical enhancements increase side visibility for safety on your night rides. Included handlebar mount and adapters provide mounting flexibility. - 5 modes (High 80 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 40 lm - 5 hr / Low 20 lm - 6 hr / Blink 30 lm - 20 hr / Pulse 50 lm - 40 hr) - Cree XP-L2 LED provides up to 800 lumens - Dual zone refractor lens, low battery indicator
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Dynamo operated - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - High-quality metal housing - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 105g
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
- USB multi-purpose safety light can be used on clothes, helmets, or bikes - 360° bracket allows multiple mounting options for a variety of applications - 25 lumen output through 9 COB chip LEDs - 5 modes offer day and night uses - 4 to 6-hour runtime
Page 1 of 13 Next page